Our Deacons have an active ministry to care for shut-ins and others who need assistance. To let them know about someone in need, please contact the church office.
- They create holiday baskets for shut-ins.
- They organize two luncheons a year.
- They make soup, cookies, and other meals for those who need meals prepared on a short-term basis..
- They visit our shut-in church members.
- They provide rides to church, doctor appointments, and other outings when needed..
- They arrange receptions following weddings and memorial services.
Our Deacons maintain our Prayer Chain -- please let them know if you or someone else needs to be held in our prayers. To place a person on our prayer chain, please contact Judy Anderson. If you don't have a church directory, please contact Franklin in the church office.
First Presbyterian Church, Cottage Grove, OR
to 12:30 pm
to 12:30 pm
216 South Third Street, PO Box 541, Cottage Grove, OR 97424
All staff and elected officers of the First Presbyterian Church of Cottage Grove are dedicated to following our Safe Church Policy
Karen Hill (Pastor, Moderator)
Sue Broadwater (Clerk of Session)
Kay Habenick (Parish Life and Hospitality)
Jill Hermansen (Christian Education)
Bruce Kelsh (Earth and Social Justice commission)
Bob McArthur (Building and Grounds)
Dana Merryday (Building and Grounds)
Sandie Moniz (Parish Life and Hospitality)
Chuck Missar (Stewardship and Finance,Treasurer)
Anne Montgomery (Personnel, web site)
Duncan Newberry (Building and Grounds)
Joanna Newton (Worship)